The Prosperity Fund
Experience the Prosperity Advantage!
After a year in development, we are excited to announce that The Prosperity Fund has arrived! Distributed by Offering Memorandum. There are two main objectives of The Prosperity Fund. The first is to deliver our best ideas at our best prices by being as efficient as possible. The second, and equally important, is to offer client friendly convenience.
The Prosperity Fund has a minimum purchase of $50,000.
Following a value style of investing, this fund will be a collection of our best ideas, with a Target Asset Allocation of 85% Equities and 15% Cash and Fixed Income.
The Prosperity Advantage is the combination of pricing enhancements and convenience. The pricing enhancements flow from negotiating high net worth pricing for all members of the pool, and from bulk trades.
The Prosperity Fund is appropriate for patient investors looking to grow their money over the long term. It is not appropriate for people looking to speculate, for time frames less than five years, or for people who are not comfortable with market variability. Please reach out to Brad Brain to determine if the Prosperity Fund is appropriate for your portfolio.
- Our best ideas combined in a one ticket solution, automatically rebalanced.
- Our best pricing – we have negotiated institutional pricing for all unitholders, and bulk trading costs for individual securities, at a lower cost than retail investments.
- Portfolio Manager Brad Brain is aligned with you. A large portion of his own investable assets are in the Prosperity Fund.
- The Prosperity Fund will invest in products that may require a minimum investment and therefore are not available to all retail investors.
- There are no manager performance bonuses
The Prosperity Fund is eligible for RRSPs, TFSAs, RESPs, RRIFs, LIRAs and other registered plans.
- Brad Brain has a direct investment in the Prosperity Fund.
- The Prosperity Fund is priced weekly, not daily. This will affect how quickly you can execute a transaction, including withdrawals.
- There is a 2% early redemption fee for any redemptions within 90 days of purchase. Please see the Offering Memorandum for further details.
The Prosperity Fund is only available through Aligned Capital Partners Inc., the Investment Fund Manager.
Brad Brain does not charge a fee for managing The Prosperity Fund. His fees are based on managing assets, not what the assets are invested in. The Prosperity Fund is our best ideas at our best prices, with client friendly convenience.