The Benefits of Managed Accounts
A managed account invokes the highest duty of care that a financial advisor can have to a client. We have a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interest. You are entrusting us in advance to make investment management decisions that reflect your financial objectives and risk tolerance.
There are a number of advantages for you:
- Efficiency. We can act without hesitation to take advantage of market movements, whether it be to preserve your capital in times of crisis or take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Convenience. We can handle day to day operational matters without the need for frequent contact.
- Cost Effective. We offer tiered pricing, allowing for an incremental fee percentage reduction as your assets grow.
- Client-Friendly. No Hassle Pricing refers to the all-in pricing for managed accounts. We will pay the annual account administration fee where assets exceed $50,000.
We charge the following annual tiered percentage to clients who have ACPI Managed (PM) accounts: *
|Up to $100,000||1.50%|
|$100,001 to $250,000||1.00%|
|$250,001 to $500,000||0.90%|
|$500,001 to $1M||0.80%|
|$1M to $2.5M||0.75%|
- Tax efficiency: investment counselling fees are tax deductible on non-registered accounts.
- Potential cost savings realized through tiered pricing, allows your assets to grow.
- We can act without hesitation to take advantage of opportunities and in times of crisis to act, which may help in protecting your capital.
Clients with less than $50,000 invested will pay their own account administration fees, currently $250 plus tax, which are in addition to account management fees.
* Fees are subject to change