The Benefits of Managed Accounts
A managed account invokes the highest duty of care that a financial advisor can have to a client. We have a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interest. You are entrusting us in advance to make investment management decisions that reflect your financial objectives and risk tolerance.
There are a number of advantages for you:
- Efficiency. We can act without hesitation to take advantage of market movements, whether it be to preserve your capital in times of crisis or take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Convenience. We can handle day to day operational matters without the need for frequent contact.
- Cost Effective. We offer tiered pricing, allowing for an incremental fee percentage reduction as your assets grow.
We charge the following annual tiered percentage to clients who have ACPI Managed (PM) accounts: *
|Up to $100,000||1.50%|
|$100,001 to $250,000||1.00%|
|$250,001 to $500,000||0.90%|
|$500,001 to $1M||0.80%|
- Tax efficiency: investment counselling fees are tax deductible on non-registered accounts.
- Potential cost savings realized through tiered pricing, allows your assets to grow.
- We can act without hesitation to take advantage of opportunities and in times of crisis to act, which may help in protecting your capital.
* Fees are subject to change