“Most people will not really notice the difference in lifestyle today if, rather than spending 100% of their income, they live off 90% of their income, with the remaining 10% put towards their important financial goals. But if they spend all their money today, they will definitely notice it in the future when they want to do things later in life and they have not prepared for it.
Five keys to financial success. Simple, proven, effective. Now, go do magnificent things.”